Friday, January 3, 2014

Recipe for 2014

I hope your new year is off to a great start. I'm so thankful God blessed me to see another new year. I have a great recipe for the new year. The recipe came from one of my moms old cookbooks. This recipe is not going to make a yummy meal, but it will fill you up.

Life Recipe


1 cup of Good Thoughts
1 cup of Kind Deeds
1 cup of Consideration for Others
2 cups of Sacrifice for Others
3 cups of Forgiveness
2 cups of Well Beaten Faults


Mix these thoroughly and add tears of joy and sorrow and sympathy for others. Flavor with little gifts of love and kindly service. Fold in 4 cups of prayer and faith to lighten other ingredients and raise the texture to great heights of Christian living. After pouring all this into your daily life, bake well with the heart of human kindness. Serve with a smile.

Just follow this recipe, and your life for 2014 and years to come, will be joyful, peaceful and hopefully an encouragement to others.


Here's a peek at my New Years Eve with my husband. I sipped some hot chocolate, we played Uno {I won} and rang in the new year together with a little kiss at midnight!
 

I decided not to make any New Years resolutions, but instead make a list of goals I would like to accomplish in the year 2014. I feel like I can accomplish a {goal} more than a resolution, so here's the list:

-become closer to God
-read the Bible daily
-be a better Christian
-be a better wife
-inspire and encourage people with my blog
-meet new people through my blog 
-for my blog to be successful
-make healthy lifestyle changes
-randomly mail cards to others 
-not to compare myself to others 
-cook new recipes 
-visit new places 
-learn to sew on a sewing machine
-take more pictures
-worry less
-smile more
-be more adventurous 
-try to be less shy 

What are some of your goals for 2014?



With Love,
Teaya
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment