Friday, January 17, 2014

27 Years

27 years ago my sweet, wonderful, loving parents stood at the alter and said "I do". Marriages now days hardly last 27 months, much less 27 years! It's such a blessing to have parents that love each other for better or worse, sickness and health, till death do them part!! Parents that don't give up on each other, that can joke around and have fun. Even though I was an only child, there was never a dull moment at our house. Both of my parents have worked hard their whole life for what they have, never asking for handouts, and if we didn't have the money for it we didn't get it. I'm so greatful to have picked up on these lessons and values and now I use them in my life with my husband. God truly blessed me with amazing parents, I thank him everyday for both of them!  I am a daddy's girl, but my mom is my best friend. I love them both so very much, I don't know where I would be without them! 

The crazy thing is, 27 years ago tomorrow, my husbands parents got married too!! I was truly blessed with some amazing in-laws. Most people can't say that, but I can. 

Happy 27th Anniversary to my parents and to my in-laws! I love you all very much! 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribune to your parents. So blessed to know your family.

    ReplyDelete