Friday, January 24, 2014

Easy Chicken Pan Pie

Happy Friday! Today I'm keeping the post simple with a easy recipe for chicken pan pie. This recipe is so simple and yummy! I love to make it when it's chilly outside, it's very comforting.

Ingredients:
1 can chicken
1 can cream of chicken
1cup frozen mixed veggies

1cup self-rising flour
1cup milk 
1 stick butter

9x9 pan

If you double the recipe just use a 9x13 pan. 
 

You can also use a can of Veg-all, I like frozen vegetables better. 
 

I open the chicken, drain it, and chop it up a little more and then add it to the pan. There is no particular order to this, I just usually add the chicken first. You can cook your own chicken, or use leftovers but to be quick and easy I use can chicken.
 

Next I add the vegetables, you can add whatever kind you like, I prefer the mixed. 
 

Then add the cream of chicken soup, spread it all over.
 

Now for the crust. Melt 1 stick of butter.
 

Add the cup of self-rising flour and the cup of milk, stir well. 


Pour it evenly over the other ingredients. 
 

Bake on 350 for an hour or until golden brown. 
 

Serve and enjoy!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment