Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New

It's a new year, this is a new blog, and I am praying for a new me! First off, Happy NEW Year, I hope 2013 was filled with {all kinds} of bliss and blessings, and you are excited and geared up for a wonderful new year! 
 

A life changing event happened to me in 2013, my maw-maw went to live with our wonderful, sweet savior Jesus Christ. I hadn't ever experienced someone so close to me passing away, it was hard to come to the realization that I will never hear her sweet voice again. I know she is having a wonderful time in heaven, dancing with Jesus and visiting her loved ones gone on before her. Maw-maw was an amazing follower of Jesus, I didn't realize how much if an impact she had on my life until she was gone. I feel like a piece of her now lives in me, I feel more at peace with my life, I feel nice{r}, and I want to make an impact just as she did. I want to make it my duty to keep spreading the word of how sweet and wonderful our precious, ever forgiving Lord is. So, to do so, since I am not a speaker by no means, I am creating this blog.

I am still getting used to blogging, so bare with me. My goal is to post 3 times a week. I plan to share {all kinds} of inspirational post, bible studies, advice, recipes that I like, DIY projects and more! Wednesday will be dedicated to the book My So Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife by Sara Horn, I'll write what I gain from the book each week, until I finish reading it. 

The main goal of this blog is to inspire and touch lives young and old, to students being bullied, or the young teen who doesn't ever feel good enough for anyone, to the one who feels alone, to the one with an eating disorder, or causing self harm, to the good girl who isn't good enough for herself, and to the one who just wants to be noticed. I haven't experienced all of these situations, but I hope through this blog I will be able to touch a life, make someone smile, and make someone feel good about themselves. Also, pass along yummy recipes, and easy DIY projects. If I can touch one life this blog will be worth while! I pray that God will flow through my fingers as I write this blog and {His} will, will be done.
 
Much love,
Teaya




No comments:

Post a Comment