Wednesday, February 19, 2014

P31W Wednesday #7

Sara talks about the softness factor--when she's kind to her husband, he seems to return that kindness to her. 

Has that been your experience? Why or why not? 

I would say yes, and it also goes both ways. If I cook a meal, my husband will always give me compliments about it, he will usually help me cook as well. If I clean the house he'll tell me that I have done a great job. He as always been good with compliments and saying sweet things. When it's hot out and my husband is out mowing the yard I try to have a cold drink ready for him when he comes in and dinner ready or almost ready. It's the least I can do really, I don't want to mow the yard in the summer heat. I would have to say we have the kindness thing done pat, we can always show each other more kindness but never any less. 

Husbands are our soul mate, our best friend, the person we live and share our lives with. Why make things difficult by being mean to each other and arguing?! I hate the little stupid arguments we do have, and I don't want to have anymore. So, I am kind to my husband and he is kind back, we are happy, happy, happy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment