Wednesday, February 12, 2014

P31W Wednesday #6

I'm sorry there was no post on Monday, I had a lot going on, and I didn't feel that God had given me a topic to write about. Today is Wednesday so its time to answer questions from P31W.

In this chapter Sara's task is to be kind as well as patient from the last chapter. She had a hard time with this, especially since her husband started things and didn't finish them. She would usually get mad and tell him to finish what he started, but she stayed calm, she did what she needed and no harm was done. Sara works from home, and has made a promise not to work after her son has come home from school. She had deadlines coming up, so balancing work and family was becoming harder than expected. But she figured if she is patient and kind to her husband, then he will be patient and kind to her, and that is worth missing a deadline.

The questions for this week:

How do you balance work and family? Share some tips that worked for you.

I work 8 to 5, when I get off, I go home, and work stays at work. When I am home it is family time, cooking cleaning, watching movies, and just being with each other. I love spending time with my husband, we usually cook together and we sometimes play games to do something different. The only tip I do have, is to leave work at work, don't go home mad or bring home problems that don't need to be there.

Have you ever put your own desires on hold for your family? How has this made you feel?

I don't really think that I have. I went to college and got a degree, I'm married, we own our first house, I have a good job, everything is great. The only thing I would like to do more is travel, but that's not really sacrificing anything, and those places will hopefully always be there that I can visit one day. The main place I want to go is Disney World......one day.....one day!!

 
I am still working on my patience and now it will be kindness. With {Valentines Day} coming up, do something nice for your significant other, be patient, be kind, just like love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment