Monday, March 24, 2014

Thankful

It's been a month since I've wrote a post and major things have happened. First off I want to apologize for my slack of not posting, I hope you can forgive me.



On January 12th my husband and I found out we are expecting our first child. We are so excited and blessed that God chose us to be parents to a presious little bundle of joy. So to say the least I've had a lot on my mind, as well as feeling under the weather with morning sickness and nausea and just thinking about baby things. I will be 14 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so far I can't complain, my pregnancy is going well besides the sickness and being tired. I am so thankful that everything is going well, the doctor said we are right on track! 



I'm going to get back in the swing of things with the blog, I most likely won't be posting 3 times a week, I hope to at least post once a week. I have missed posting on the blog and I know I keep getting asked if I'm ever going to blog again. The answer is; yes!! (lol) 

1 comment: